You only have a hammer.
The goal of this game mode is to hammer others on the spikes or out of the map. When you hammer a tee, the knockback strength against that tee increases (the strength is indicated with the skin color).
The hearts decrease your knockback and the shields protect you against adding knock back from 1 hit. The ninja gives you a super hammer for 5 hits (see your hearts bar), hits can be configured through autoexec.cfg
Configuration[edit | edit source]
# start with 300 hammer strength, increase by 60 for each hit sv_hammer_start_strength 300 sv_hammer_hit_strength 60 # when you hook or hammer a player you score for his death for 10 seconds sv_score_time_hammer 10 sv_score_time_hook 10 # super hammer respawns every 40 seconds, increases your hammer strength by 800 and lasts for 5 hits sv_hammer_super 1 sv_hammer_super_spawn_time 90 sv_hammer_super_strength 500 sv_hammer_super_number 5 # enable killing spree messages and send them every 3 kills sv_killing_spree 1 sv_killing_spree_msg_kills 3
Changelog[edit | edit source]
- Version 3.0:
- Updated to teeworlds 0.7.4
- Version 2.3:
- Updated to teeworlds 0.6.5
- Version 2.2:
- Added killspree messages
- Balanced ninja super hammer
- Version 2.1:
- Added Super Hammer (pickup the ninja to get it) and a cfg for it.
- Added sv_hammer_super_spawn_time
- Added 4 new maps
- Changed skin color scale.
- Added autoexec.cfg and commands to personalize more the mod.
- Fixed a error executing the server on windows.
- Hook also count as kill, but hammer has more priority.
- Added message when trying to kill yourself.
- Allow utf8 in player names.